Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas!

I thought I'd post a few pictures of our fun Christmas in Boise. Spencer's favorite toy shoots out balls! He loved it, and still plays with it all the time. He especially likes if I aim it at him and the balls shoot towards him.


We went to Dad's house, Mom's house, and Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas and Spencer was very tired by the end of the day. He fell asleep on Drew's lap - our Spencer is not much of a snuggler, he never does that.
When we got back to Portland we had another Christmas and by this time Spencer was getting pretty good at opening presents (with some help).
He also liked his "cell phone," which he obviously knows how to use.
Another favorite toy was the "ball pit" - notice a theme...
Finally, we were back at our apartment cleaning up. Spencer was a big help. He enjoyed sitting nice and snug in a box with his ball toy.

Thanks to everyone who made it such a fun Christmas! We can't wait until next year when we have two...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Kacey! I am sooooooooo happy that you posted! I check your blog like everyday. Spencer is soo cute. His hair looks really red in some of those shots. And it's cute how much he likes balls and cell phones. I miss you guys. Please keep in touch!

WHITNEY said...

KC, you and Drew have made one HECK of a child and I cannot wait until number two! Thank you for bringing joy into my life :)

Richard and Allison said...

Hey Kacey! This is Allison what used to be Banks. I don't know if you remeber me but I found your blog through Katrina's. I like to keep in touch. So What are you doing in Boise? We live in Pocatello. Well if you would like to visit it our blog is www.richardandallisonjenkins.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hey Christmas is over!!! I want to see more pictures of Spencer since I barely get to see you guys anymore!!! How is life? We should talk!!!

The Ablemans

The Ablemans

The Boys

All Smiles!

Twelve Months

Twelve Months

Eleven Months

Eleven Months

Ten Months

Ten Months

Nine Months

Nine Months

Eight Months

Eight Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Six Months

Six Months

Five Months

Five Months

Four Months

Four Months

Three Months

Three Months

Two Months

Two Months

One Month

One Month