Saturday, June 20, 2009

Max has arrived!!!









This is Drew making this post and I have no idea what I am doing. I will therefore make it short. Max was born yesterday at 3:14 pm. He was 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 in long. He ended up being another c-section (poor Kacey) so we will be in the hospital for a couple more days, but he and Kacey are both doing very well. We think he looks a lot like Spencer did when he was a newborn. Spencer came to visit him yesterday and got to "hold" him and seemed to like him. He kept saying "Baby so little" over and over again. Now all of the sudden Spencer looks huge. I am going to post a couple pictures here, and I am sure we will add many more over the next few weeks.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful, and I think he does look a lot like Spencer did when he was tiny! What a GREAT day for your family!! Love to you all!!

Drew said...

Dang...I totally tried to be the first person to comment on this! CONGRATS!!!! Your baby is beautiful. I love Max and your family looks so happy. I hope you recover soon my friend! Maybe we'll make it down there in a month or two and get to see you and the baby! Hoooray!

-Michelle

kristen said...

yay for the ablemans!! he's so sweet! we are loving this newborn goodness right there with you! so fun! good luck with recovering kacey!

Brandon & Amber said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is healthy! Hope Kacey's recovery goes well! Max is so cute! Love the name.

Emily said...

hooray! congrats you guys! he looks precious.

The Ablemans

The Ablemans

The Boys

All Smiles!

Twelve Months

Twelve Months

Eleven Months

Eleven Months

Ten Months

Ten Months

Nine Months

Nine Months

Eight Months

Eight Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Six Months

Six Months

Five Months

Five Months

Four Months

Four Months

Three Months

Three Months

Two Months

Two Months

One Month

One Month