Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall!

We have been enjoying the season, especially leaves and football! Unfortunately, Spence fell and scraped his finger just after this. Probably because the leaves are fun but slippery!

We went to my cousin's football game and during halftime Spencer got a little time on the field. He went out for a few passes and ran this one in for a touchdown! (At least in Drew's imagination.)

And we have been learning to use a spoon, which is a little scary. As you can see accuracy is not Spencer's number one concern. But he is having fun!

7 comments:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

He's huge. You think he and Celia are old enough to date? What is the rule on that anyway? 6 months?

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh. kacey i am coming home right now to see that boy. please make sure he learns my name! i love you:)

Juliann said...

He is the most handsome little guy. I love his outfit. He looks like a true boy. My mom looked at your blog the other day and commented over and over again on how handsome little Spencer is. Hope you guys are doing well!

Gordon and Katrina said...

Spencer, Spencer. He is such a character. I know I've only met him like twice - once when he was a newborn and then at Michelle's wedding, but he is so funny! I hope he can be friends with our little boy someday!

Amanda said...

Having fun and self entertaining! Love it! So cute! They grow so fast I can't believe it!

karla said...

Kacey,

I just tagged you on my blog! Check it out for details. :)

Jill Collier said...

Hey Kacey, this is Jill Collier (from the BYU 82nd ward), I just saw your blog through someone elses in the ward and wanted to say hi! Spencer is getting so big! I hope things are good now that school is over for you guys!

The Ablemans

The Ablemans

The Boys

All Smiles!

Twelve Months

Twelve Months

Eleven Months

Eleven Months

Ten Months

Ten Months

Nine Months

Nine Months

Eight Months

Eight Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Six Months

Six Months

Five Months

Five Months

Four Months

Four Months

Three Months

Three Months

Two Months

Two Months

One Month

One Month