Friday, October 3, 2008

Go Boise State!


Well, we've had plenty of pictures of Spence in his BYU stuff so here he is in Boise State (he is a torn child). When BYU and BSU play each other in a few years we may have some struggles in the Ableman household (although since I am the one writing this I must add that if it were not for BYU our family would not even exist). Anyway, Drew's dad got Spencer this outfit for Christmas and it fits him perfectly, just in time for football season (thanks Dad!).


8 comments:

Laura said...

fun!what a cutie.

Juliann said...

He is such a stud. I can't believe he is walking so well. How's the little champ doing?

Gordon and Katrina said...

Cute little Spencer! How are you Kacey? This is Katrina. I hope you don't mind but I added you guys as our friends on our blog cause I found your's through Michelle's blog. I like your blog! It's awesome! Hope you are doing well.

Kim said...

He keeps getting cuter and cuter! :)

Michelle said...

Haha! That is a cute one! I like how he runs with is little hands up. I miss you! Um....and yeah, I have to agree that BYU is definitely the better school...haha

Get Bent said...

Hey Kacey! This is Sarah (Novak), now Bent. Spencer is so cute! How are you guys doing? I was glad to come upon your blog through Michelle. =)

If you email me your email address I will send you an invite to my blog.

supermoonkitty@hotmai.com

Pete Leseberg said...

Go Orange
Go Big Blue
Fight, Fight, BSU
atta' boy Spencer!!!

Maurice said...

Man, what a cutie! I'm glad we get to live closer now so I can see that gorgeous smile of his more often!
Love ya,
Sherise

The Ablemans

The Ablemans

The Boys

All Smiles!

Twelve Months

Twelve Months

Eleven Months

Eleven Months

Ten Months

Ten Months

Nine Months

Nine Months

Eight Months

Eight Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

Six Months

Six Months

Five Months

Five Months

Four Months

Four Months

Three Months

Three Months

Two Months

Two Months

One Month

One Month